Why do you have a laptop hygiene January 6 times?
The first reason: Due to the working environment in Vietnam is a tropical area so the humidity is relatively high in the air, combined with environmental conditions of pollution, high dirt. Laptop after 6 months of operation, the amount of dust accumulated on the motherboard, cooling fan boxes on huge cause electric fire, short circuit & play too much dust can clog or slow down the processor.
The second reason: After a period of 6 to 12 months of use, the amount of dust accumulation, clump together on the fan, put out of the radiator system. In addition, the radiator (also called heat sink) wither, lose their ability to radiators, direct influence on the temperature of the CPU and the chipset. That will make machines are unable to solve your heat & laptops can heat more than other machines.
The third reason: After a period of 6 months of use, the cooling fan will dry (possibly due to dust) affecting cooling rate (measured by the number of revs decrease) of the radiator, fan will have a problem as sonorous as activities, has not ceased the case fan rotates. This will impact significantly on the CPU, RAM, HDD of your computer.
We are specialized units repairs, replacement components leading phones in Hoi An. At our shop quality issues are always at the forefront. 100% genuine components. Warranty 12 months.
- All spare parts are 100% new goods, customers can see the goods before making a decision..
- Repair time commitments.
- Quick in-store warranty.
- Our team of professional technicians experienced.
- Cost fixes deal with after warranty repair attentive.
- Consulting carefully and accurately before receiving plant disease.
- Carefully preserved when you send the machine through the day and during repair.
- Commitment to Safety and Security in the phone data of customers when repairs.
- Free Consultation 24/7 0903 505 817
Digitech repair procedures are simple in 5 basic steps as below:
- Step 1: Check the warranty card or receiving computer
- Step 2: Determine the cause of the error and agreed with the client.
- Step 3: Carry out troubleshooting, (check out the new parts if necessary replace)
- Step 4: Cleaning inside and outside.
- Step 5: Check, consoles, written warranty submission.